The below are our privacy policies please read the policies before you buying the product.
1. Our Services
PINC 360 offers a suite of marketing automation tools (available in Basic, Pro, Premium, and other plans) that are accessible via our websites and mobile applications. These tools allow you to bring together all of your social media accounts for easy access and management through a single online portal. Through this portal, you can manage your social media, marketing, and advertising campaigns; engage with your audiences; schedule and publish messages; and analyse the results of these activities. Collectively, we refer to these tools as our “Services”.
Any collection, use, and management of personal information by the social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn (collectively, the “Social Networks”) are governed by their respective privacy policies and terms. When using Social Networks, you are required to comply with their privacy policies and terms. We recommend you carefully review their privacy policies and terms, as PINC 360 is not responsible for the Social Networks.
Our Services also enable you to customise and connect your PINC 360 account to third-party services (“Third-Party Services”), including through apps you can access in the App Directory or which may be available to you via our portal/dashboard. The collection of your information by these third parties is governed by the Third-Party Services’ privacy policies and terms. We recommend you carefully review their privacy policies and terms, as PINC 360 is not responsible for Third-Party Services.
Our Services are not intended for use by children and should only be accessed by individuals who are at least 18 years old and are using the Services for business purposes.
2. What information do we collect?
We collect information about you as reasonably necessary for the following activities:
Using our Services
We collect the following information when you use our Services:
- Your contact and profile information including your name, email address, organisation name, and address; your preferences such as language, time zone, and the types of communication you would like to receive from us; and image (if you choose to provide this). We may also obtain this information if you choose to use a social login service, such as Facebook Login, to create or access your account.
- Billing and other payment information (if you sign up for a paid service or purchase a Third-Party Service), including payment method details, such as credit card number.
- The Services you have acquired from us, including the type of plan, number of team members, and transaction information related to the Services.
- Your social profile information for Social Networks you choose to connect to the Services. For example, your Facebook profile information may include your Facebook username and profile image.
- A specific location such as an address, a city, or a place (for example, a restaurant) if you choose to share this information.
- Your messages, posts, comments, images, advertising, and other material you curate on and upload to the Services; and information that is collected from the Social Networks that you choose to connect to and which is displayed on our Services.
- Content that you may send and receive through Social Networks may contain personal information that PINC 360 does not directly collect or process. This may include information such as: names, photos, age, gender, geographic location, opinions, preferences, and phone numbers.
Logs, usage, and support data:
- Log data, which may include your IP address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, your device information (such as make, model, and OS), the date and time when you used the Services, information about your browser configuration, language preferences, unique identifiers, and cookies.
- Usage data and analytics, which may include the frequency of login, and the different types of activity undertaken by users.
- General Location information, such as IP address and the region in which you are located when you are logging in and using the Services.
- Customer support questions, issues, and general feedback that you choose to provide.
Surveys, events, and marketing information
If you choose to participate in our surveys, contests, events (such as webinars and in-person events), or those in which we are affiliated, or request information from us about our Services, we may collect information about you related to the survey, contest, or event; your contact information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, organization name and address; and general information about your organization that you choose to provide, such as annual company revenue, number of employees, and industry.
We may also use service providers to obtain additional business related information about your company such as the organization’s legal name, size, and publicly available revenue, to assist us in offering services that are appropriate to your organisation’s needs.
In addition, we may collect information on email open and click rates, including whether individuals clicked on links, and which web pages are visited after opening the email.
PINC 360 Academy training
If you choose to enroll in training offered via PINC 360 Academy, we collect the same information that is required to sign up for the Services (see “Account information” above), as you will need a PINC 360 account to enroll. Where you undertake training courses with fees or apply for any of our certifications, we also collect billing and payment information.
Applying for employment
Our careers site collects information you choose to provide to us when applying for employment, which may include contact information, education and employment history, credentials, and LinkedIn profile information.
Browsing our websites
When you browse our websites, we collect information about you as described below, some of which is collected automatically:
- When you use automated chat functionality (chatbots) to make an inquiry or other request, we may collect information about you such as your name and email address, your specific request, and information related to your use of our Services.
- Aggregated website usage data including form analysis data (such as time taken to complete the form), engagement rate, session replay, and mouse movements. If you wish to opt out of this collection, please follow the steps outlined here. Please note this requires the use of an opt-out cookie, so if you reset your cookies, you will need to opt out again.
3. How do we use your information?
We use your information for the purposes described below:
Providing and securing our Services
- We need to identify and authenticate our users to ensure, for example, that only those authorised users are able to use the Services for their organization, and to make changes to their accounts.
- We use information that you provide when signing up to set up your account, process payments, contact you regarding the Services, and manage your account.
- We use your contact information and information related to your request to respond to your inquiries, manage our contract with you, respond to your questions and requests, and send you updates and information about the Services.
- We use logging and other data such as general location information – for example, the IP address of your browser or device, to help us manage the performance, security and compliance of the Services.
- Where you have chosen to share your specific location information, we use this information to provide location based features, such as enabling you to share your location on your posts for Social Networks that support this functionality, and to use any functionality that relies on location information.
- We analyse usage information, your feedback, support queries, and survey responses to help us understand and make improvements to our Services.
Communicating with you
We use your contact information where appropriate to send you information about our Services, events, marketing communications (consistent with your preferences – see “Marketing emails, advertising and website browsing” below), and job opportunities. We also use email statistics, such as open rates, to assess the effectiveness of, and to make improvements to our communications.
Improving our websites and applications
We use information about you to help us understand usage patterns and other activities on our websites and applications so that we can diagnose problems and make improvements, including enhancing usability and security.
4. What are your rights regarding the information about you?
When using our Services, you may access, update, or correct most of your Account information by logging in to your account to edit your profile or organization record.
If you have requests that cannot be carried out by logging in to your account, such as accessing additional information or deleting information about you, please email our privacy team. Please note that we may need to retain certain information about you for as long as you maintain an account for our Services, to provide you with our Services, for record keeping purposes, for payment processing, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, or to enforce the applicable terms of service or other agreement in place between you (or your organization) and PINC 360 (the “Terms of Service”).
Requests to access, correct, or delete your information will be handled within thirty (30) days unless they are unusually extensive or complex, in which case we will advise you of the expected timeline for handling your request.
If you have authorised us to access your Social Network account, you may revoke this access at any time by following the instructions here. For example, if you have authorised us to access your information via the YouTube API services, in addition to our normal procedure for deleting stored data, you may revoke our access to your data via the Google security settings page, located at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions.
You can contact our Support team for other general requests about your account by your preferred method listed here.
Marketing emails, advertising and website browsing
For marketing communications, you may opt out of marketing communications sent by PINC 360 by accessing our Preferences Management page, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing email you receive.
PINC 360 participates in interest-based advertising (where you may have visited our websites or another website which allows us to display advertising relating to our Services). The Network Advertising Initiative has developed a tool that may help you understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser and how to opt out of those cookies. For more information and to opt out of interest-based advertising, you can visit this page.
You may also opt out of the collection of aggregated usage data as described above in “Browsing our websites” by following the steps outlined here.