Hey, there. Easy on ruling out Snapchat from your social media marketing strategy. There are over 218 million active users on this popular platform as of January 2020, making it one of the top 15 social media platforms in the world. You know what that means. Snapchat is yet another arsenal that’ll help fire up your social media management strategy. Here’s how to do just that!
Know your market
The key here is knowing your target audience. The majority of the Snapchat users are millennials and Gen Z so if these demographics are your target market, then this social media platform can truly work for you. Among the companies that are totally dominating Snapchat space are Sour Patch Kids, Birchbox, Taco Bell, and Mashable. What’s the most glaring similarity among them all? A strong millennial and Gen Z following! So if your clientele fits this particular persona, then you might want to seriously consider extending your presence on Snapchat.
There are so many benefits to including Snapchat in your social media management strategy. Here are just three of them:
- It is an effective B2C marketing tool. Snapchat is particularly popular for customer conversion. In fact, the latest analytics show that as much as 60 percent of Snapchat users are most likely to make impulsive purchases. That means one thing – Snapchatters, as they are called, convert easier as compared to users of other social media platforms.
- Millennial and Gen Z market rules. Did you know that millennials and Gen Z make up for a combined purchase power of over A TRILLION US DOLLARS? And do you know which platform has a 90 percent reach of this particular audience? Yup, Snapchat. Just like Hansel and Gretel following the crumbs that lead back to their home, it’s time to follow the trail potential earnings have left, leading you straight to a new home for your social media strategy – Snapchat!
- Creativity is the name of the game. On Snapchat, ads are easy to create and manage. There is also a plethora of tools that you can use to boost your marketing campaign. The only thing left is to unleash your creativity and have a wee bit of fun while doing so. Snapchat is particularly known for its unique, fun, and eye-catching content. Who knows? Your creativity may ultimately lead to a viral campaign so get those creative juices flowing!
Where to start
To fully take advantage of Snapchat in your SMM tool, you first have to fully understand what it can do for your business. You might want to begin with creating an account and have a feel of it at first. You can even follow similar brands on Snapchat just so you can understand how they are using the platform to advance their clout and presence. Once you’ve got a feel of how things are done on this platform, switch to a Business profile so you can use all the advertising and marketing tools available on Snapchat.
Snapchat tricks of the trade
Here are some things popular brands are doing on Snapchat that you can also look into:
- Daily content upload. Snapchatters live for content so if you’re constantly posting, your following will most likely improve.
- Giving a glimpse of what you do. You can create a daily look into what you and your business do on a daily basis. Snapchatters can have a glimpse of up-and-coming products or services that you are about to launch.
- Snap advertising. A ten-second snap ad is truly a creative albeit challenging way to get the word out. Do it right and gain the respect and attention of active Snapchatters.
- Using AR through Snapchat Lens. Through Snapchat Lens, you allow your users to interact with your products and services wherever they are. To understand how this Snapchat AR tool works, hop on to https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/a/face-world-lenses.
- Engage with superstar Snapchatters. Never underestimate the power of influencers. Find out who among the superstars in Snapchat fits your brand. He/She might just be your gateway to Snapchat SMM success!
Snapchat promises a whole new world where you can flex your SMM muscles. Not sure how to go about it?
Drop us a message today at www.pinc360.com and let’s get Snapchatting!
As a marketer, social media campaigns are one of a few great ways to promote your brand or market your product or services. It’s for the best that you keep your social media content postings…
- May 16
DIFM (do-it-for-me) solutions have always existed as a viable business strategy as it utilises the scaling efficiency of leveraging on existing resources. When used strategically, combined with various DIY (do-it-yourself) tools, business owners will be…
- Apr 05
- March 12, 2021
- March 8, 2021
- March 3, 2021