With the rise of social media and technology in our society, the term “trend” has evolved to what is currently a popular and hot issue or discussion online. – may it be related to design, fashion, business, public figures to name a few.
In the field of design and arts, it has been a desire for designers for their artworks to be a trend. Out of millions of logos in the world, here are the iconic logos that were fortunate enough to be extremely known worldwide.
1. McDonald’s. Did you know that the success of the world’s largest fast-food chain is not just because of their mouthwatering products? But their iconic logo has contributed much to the success of their company. Despite McDonald’s has redesigned its logo for a couple of times throughout the years, the original arches were not eliminated in their designs.
2. Apple Inc. One of the reasons that Apple Inc.’s logo is designed that way because it is a tribute to the late Alan Turing, also known as the Father of Modern Computer Science. Furthermore, because of their technological advancements and impressive marketing strategy, it is indeed a fact that Apple Inc.’s logo is one of the recognizable logos in the world.
3. Nike. Founded in 1964, this brand has indeed established itself in the fashion industry as one of the most-loved brands in the world. Because of that, Nike’s simple yet appealing logo has been known worldwide. The logo is called “swoosh” where it refers to the sound we hear when something passes through by our side, hence it signifies fast speed and movement. The shape of the Swoosh logo is inspired by the wing of Greek goddess of Victory.
On the other hand, we have listed some impressive logos that were lucky enough to be part of our top pics.
1. LG. The logo of this South Korean electronics company is quite clever due to the fact there is a hidden face within the logo as it combines with the letters “L” and “G” which is the company’s slogan – “Life’s Good”
2. Adidas. The logo of this famous fashion brand comes with a noticably three stripes that represent the mountains. These mountains sympolizes all the challenges that its customers must face on their daily lives, hence, we find it very inspirational in order for us to be stronger everyday.
3. People’s Inc. Of course, we are including our own as we believe that our logo shows contemporary design and that explains the company’s purpose well.
4. Alone. Speaking of People’s Inc., we are very much happy to share that one of our own designed logo was nominated to represent Singapore at A’ Branding Award 2021 because of its symbolisms and design.
Having a creative and unique design is important as it becomes the face of your company. Its layout and design are heavily associated to your company’s mission and vision. However, that’s not just the factor that designers should be taking into consideration of. Its design must show good qualities in order to be easily recognized by the public. A well-crafted logo that comes with a game-changing marketing strategy and amazing prodcuts and services are the key for a successful brand and company.
Looking for someone that will definetely give you a jaw-droppping logo that your company deserves? Go check out www.pinc360.com and let’s get started!
Quick typography 101. It is the art of letter design and arrangement and through it, you can better get your message across. Here’s a quick guide on how typography can help you increase sales or…
- Nov 22
- 5 mins read
- May 16, 2021
- 5 mins read
- April 5, 2021
- 3 mins read
- March 12, 2021
- 19 mins read
- March 8, 2021
- < 1 min read
- March 3, 2021
- 3 mins read