With endless scroll design feeds, there are no limits to what you can find on the Internet. This allows designers to find a wide range of design inspiration from around the world, from design blogs to websites. The enormous amount of information available in the web design community provides a great source of design inspiration for the user.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration, learning a new skill or just browsing through new design trends, we’ve put together a list of the best design tips and tricks to get design inspiration. We encourage you to keep reading because there is a lot of great information on how to get inspiration for your design online and on the web.
If you’re looking for inspiration for the retro design on social media, Dribbble is also a great place to get inspired. If you want to redesign or work on a user interface, the land of the book is a good place to get inspired, especially if you’re looking for design tips and tricks for web design and interfaces. It is full of small and large parts that are design-related and that can inspire you in terms of patterns, typography, fonts, colours, styles and more.
If you are looking for something different and strange, check out this site with Brutalist Design Inspiration. The Mediterranean brings creative ideas, and if you want to learn more about logo design, you might want to see this to get a little inspiration and encourage your creativity.
If you’re not working in a creative industry, you can join a larger design community by creating your own inspiration pages and keeping up with web designers you like. Behance is my favourite source of inspiration because I can find projects that aren’t primarily what dribbles community posts are usually. If you’re not working on designing websites or looking for inspiration, use social media sites such as responsive design or Pinterest. They are both great because they have access to all the inspiration sites out there, as well as a variety of creative projects.
As a hub for visual resources, Pinterest is a great platform for looking for inspiration for web design, tips and tutorials. It is also one of the most popular social media sites in the world with over 1.5 billion active users.
Like Pinterest, design inspiration is a visual platform where people can store images, articles and inspirations, but unlike Pinterest, it’s all about design. If you scroll endlessly through your design feed, you will surely find a lot of things that relate to designs from across the web. Like Pinterest, Instagram is one of the best sources of design inspiration you can find on the Internet and a great source of design tips and tricks.
You can create your own Instagram account or just follow your favourite designers for inspiration. You can store pictures, videos and likes in a private collection and easily share them on your social media accounts.
If you are at the beginning of your journey to logo design and want to learn more about the systems and techniques that designers use to create art, follow Learn Logo Design. If you feel uninspired, you can go to LogoPond to browse through original logos designed by designers from around the world. The platform also teaches entrepreneurs how to design logos using artificial tools and logo makers and how to hire the best designers for a project. We can help you to go deeper and not only to design the homepage.
Design Inspiration tips and tricks
- Read quotes. Discover the creativity and quotations that inspire you every day and inspire your creativity with these quotes.
- Go out in nature and travel to your favourite places. It is unfortunate that we cannot go overseas as much anymore but we can still visit our favourite cafes, parks and other places. Believe it or not, the vibes that your favourite places give you inspire you every time.
- Do things that bring you in the zone. Do things you love to do, the activity that makes you excited and lets you forget all your worries, stresses or mental blocks that you might be facing. Sometimes the best way to get inspired creatively is to leave the office and simply go on a walk.
- Chat with your friends, family member and colleagues. The people you surround yourself with have a great impact in your life and they inspire you or even change your perspective on certain topics.
- Take walks. Sometimes you just need a break from thinking about things and need to take a look around yourself. You never know what may just click and give you an idea.
Can’t get the right ideas or inspiration for your designs? Don’t give up you will get there soon. The right kind of inspiration always helps you to develop creative and unique ideas for your projects. So wait patiently for it.
Want to discuss your design strategy for your social media platform? Chat with us today!
Quick typography 101. It is the art of letter design and arrangement and through it, you can better get your message across. Here’s a quick guide on how typography can help you increase sales or…
- Nov 22
- 5 mins read
- February 22, 2021
- 2 mins read
- February 18, 2021
- 3 mins read
- February 11, 2021
- < 1 min read
- February 11, 2021
- 3 mins read
- February 9, 2021
- 3 mins read